I’ve been going through my Pinterest with a vengeance doing some of the craft projects I SWORE I would do. I will obviously do like 10% of those. Max. My first two turned out pretty good.
I think we’ve all seen this pin. So I decided to give it a try.
It worked out pretty well, I think! I added glitter to mine because I compulsively add glitter to everything. I used several thick coats of nail polish and waited for each side to dry before I flipped the key over. I did it again with glitter and then added two top coats. I did this about a week ago and so far no chips!
I only have two keys so I’m not sure how much this really helps me keep them organized in real life. It did add pink glitter to my life. So I’ll call that a win.
I saw this
UPDATE: Four weeks later and it still looks great.