Did y’all know about Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab perfumes? This is mostly Claire’s fault. It’s actually entirely Claire’s fault.
You all know I have a slight problem with perfumes. A friend recently introduced me to BPAL. I’ve been debating for over a week now on which scents to try out so I’m bringing it to the streets (of the internet). The streets I was raised on.
Here’s the list of samples I got.
- Bordello – Bawdy plum with amaretto, burgundy wine and black currant.
- Deep In Earth – Rose geranium, Spanish moss, Irish yew, and graveyard dirt.
- The Ghost – White iris, osmanthus, Calla lily, tomb-crawling ivy and a coffin spray of gladiolus, lisianthus and delphinium.
- Lucy’s Kiss – The gentle scent of rose and a blend of Victorian spices.
- Dana O’Shee – Offerings of milk, honey and sweet grains.
- Sea of Glass – A scent of inimitable purity, crystalline grace, and limitless light.
I got one full sized bottle of Dawn: Maiden. This scent is based of a comic book series I have no idea anything about at all. But it sounded great!
- Dawn:Maiden – Tea roses, honeysuckle, heliotrope, olive blossom, milk, and honey.
I’m thinking about getting this full size next. It’s called Fairy Bites and it’s part of the Labyrinth collection.
- Fairy Bites – Osmanthus and raw honey with lavender, chamomile, white peppermint, raspberry, honeysuckle, thyme, bergamot, and Dracula orchid.
Have you ever tried BPAL? You have to check out her site here.